- Sample rate up to 5Hz (5 readings per second)
- Silicon-on-sapphire pressure sensor technology
- USB 1.1 and USB 2.0 full speed compatible
- Extremely high 21 bit resolution
- ESI – USB © software supplied
- Auto detection & configuration
- Excellent stability and repeatability
- Includes built-in temperature monitoring
- IP68 USB cable included
- Create and print calibration certificates
- Available in high pressure ranges
- Measure up to 16 inputs simultaneously
The GS4200-USB© Digital Pressure Transducer has been designed to measure, analyse and record pressure directly on your computer without the need for costly I/O interface boards. It allows the user to measure up to 16 pressure inputs simultaneously.
The transducer is powered by the computer’s USB port, data is then presented on the PC via the ESI-USB© configurable Windows Interface software supplied with the transducer. It has instant connection with auto-detection, and will configure automatically with your desktop or laptop pc via USB protocol. The fast sample rate enables dynamic pressures to be measured with up to 21 bit resolution. For real-time analysis, data transferred to the PC is achieved without loss of accuracy or bandwidth. This pressure transducer is USB 1.1 and USB 2.0 compatible, the ESI-USB© interface configuration and analysis software is compatible with Windows© 98, 98SE, 2000, ME, XP & Vista. Data can be displayed in graphical or tabular form, with a choice of pressure units and fully adjustable scales. Data can be saved to a file or exported to Excel.
Labs, test benches, MRO, on-site field tests analysis.