USB Transducer with ultra fast sampling rate
- Sample rate up to 1,000Hz (1,000 readings per second)
- Silicon-on-Sapphire pressure sensor technology
- Choice of pressure ranges from vac to 72,500 psi /5,000 bar
- Accuracy (NLHR) ±0.15% of span BFSL
- Auto detect and configuration
- USB 2.0 compatible
- ESI-USB© downloadable software with auto update
- Measure & record up to 16 pressure inputs together
- Create customised test certificate
- 2m lead & carry case included
The GD4200-USB© Digital Pressure Transducer has been designed to measure, analyse and record pressure directly on your computer without the need for costly I/O interface boards. It allows the user to measure up to 16 pressure inputs simultaneously and easily create customised test certificates.
The transducer is powered by the computer’s USB port, data is then presented on the PC via the ESI-USB© configurable Windows Interface software. It has instant connection with auto-detection, and will configure automatically with your desktop, laptop or Windows tablet via USB protocol. The sample rate enables dynamic pressures to be measured with up to 21 bit resolution at user selectable speeds up to 1,000 Hz. For real-time analysis, data transferred to the PC is achieved without loss of accuracy or bandwidth. This pressure transducer is USB 2.0 compatible, the ESI-USB© interface configuration and analysis software is compatible exclusively with Windows© 7 (32bit & 64bit), 8, 8.1 and 10. Data can be displayed in graphical or tabular form, with a choice of pressure units and fully adjustable scales. Data can be saved to a file or exported to Excel/ PDF.
Labs, test benches, MRO, on-site field tests analysis.