- Atex certified for hazardous areas: zone 0 gas group IIC, temperature class T4 and zone 20 dust
- Protection by intrinsic safety to eexia IIC T4
- Nace corrosion resistance
- High stability and repeatability
- Supply voltage Ui=28Vdcc
- 4-20mA two-wire output
- Ranges 0-10bar to 0-1,500bar (0-150psi to 0-20,000psi)
The PR3900 pressure transmitter is designed to meet the majority of industrial pressure measurement applications where installation in a explosive and hazardous area is required.
Designed and certified in accordance with the ATEX directive 94/9/EC this product is intended for installation and operation in potentially explosive atmospheres in zone 0 gas group IIC, temperature class T4 and zone 20 dust. Protection is by intrinsic safety when used with a safety or isolation barrier.
Above ground explosive/hazardous environments, oil and gas industries and volatile chemical processing and storage.