- High stability and repeatability
- Supply voltage 13-36Vdc
- All stainless steel housing
- 4-20mA two-wire output
- Zero and span adjustment on-site
- Low ranges from 100mbar (1.5psi)
- Standard ranges ex-stock
- Compatible indicators and alarms
- *Intrinsically safe option. Flammable gases (zone 0)
and dusts (zone 20)
The PR3110 series pressure transmitters have been designed to meet the requirements of the majority of industrial applications where accurate low pressure measurement is required.
Robustly constructed from stainless steel this range of pressure transmitters incorporates the latest silicon strain gauge technology together with a custom IC amplifier offering excellent stability and accuracy over a long service life.
Mechanical and civil engineering, process plant, production test facilities, water resources, power generation and fluid or gas.
Request A Quote