- High stability ceramic sensor
- Supply voltage 13 – 36Vdc
- 4-20mA two wire output
- Zero + span adjustment on-site
- Ranges 500mbar to 400bar (7.5psi – 6,000psi)
- Din rail mountable din 46277-1
- *Intrinsically safe option. Flammable gases (zone 0)
and dusts (zone 20)
The PR3000 pressure transmitter incorporates a highly stable ceramic thick film pressure diaphragm, with a unique high performance amplifier to give excellent reliability over a long service life.
Housed in a robust enclosure for DIN Rail or bulkhead mounting the transmitter is fitted with an IP65 sealed connector.
Pneumatic, hydraulic, H.V.A.C. or industrial process