- Accurate at very low differential pressure
- High stability and repeatability
- R.F.I. protection
- 4-20mA two-wire output
- Zero + span adjustment on-site
- Ranges 5mbarDP to 1,000mbarDP
- 0-5Vdc and 0-10Vdc outputs available
- Ultra low pressure versions from 25Pa available on request
- *Intrinsically safe option. Flammable gases (zone 0)
and dusts (zone 20)
Our Low Range air differential pressure transmitter provides an accurate solution for low pressure sensing with ranges available from 0-5mbar to 0-1,000mbarDP. Incorporating the latest silicon sensor and electronics technologies, these 4-20mA transmitters are fully temperature compensated for unrivalled stability at very low pressure.
Housed in an RFI shielded wall mountable box for EMC protection, these transmitters combine precise measurement for control at very low pressures, with the robustness and flexibility for industrial and commercial installations. An optional heavy-duty aluminium die-cast housing is available for the harshest environments.
Clean rooms and low differential pressure measurement.