- Accurate at very wide DP range
- High stability and repeatability
- Wet/wet operation
- 4-20mA two-wire output
- Zero + span adjustment on-site
- Ranges 250mbarDP to 200barDP (4psi to 3,000psi)
- Uni + bi-directional operation
- *Intrinsically safe option. Flammable gases (zone 0)
and dusts (zone 20).
The PR3200 Differential Pressure Transmitter uses two ceramic pressure diaphragms, offering high stability and performance with true wet/wet operation, suitable for use with all liquids and gases compatible with stainless steel and alumina. Flush diaphragm models are available with integral or remote pressure diaphragms for hygienic applications.
Clean rooms, hydraulic systems and differential pressure measurement.