- Excellent stability, repeatability and accuracy
- All stainless steel housing
- 4-20mA two-wire output
- Integral transient voltage protection
- Ranges 0-30mWG to 0-500mWG (0-100ftH2O to 0-1,640ftH2O)
- High strength moulded polyurethane cable with vent tube
- Slim-line Ø 16mm (0.63″)
The PR3442 submersible transmitter has been designed for the accurate measurement of the depth and level of liquids in borehole applications.
Standard output signal is 4-20mA two wire and supply range 12-30Vdc, with integral transient voltage protection.
Electrical connection is via a high strength moulded polyurethane cable with integral tube for excellent trouble-free venting to the surface atmosphere.
Borehole level and reservoir level monitoring, water mains pressure measurement in inspection chambers, power level and outlet pressure measurement on submersible pumps.