- Silicon-on-sapphire sensor technology
- 0-750psiDP sensing range
- 10,000psi line pressure
- 17,000psi secondary containment
- 3,000metres (9,850ft) submersible depth
- Nace corrosion resistance
- Titanium alloy diaphragm
- 5-21mA, 2 wire signal
- Supply voltage 10-32vdc
- *Intrinsically safe option. Flammable gases (zone 0) and dusts (zone 20)
The PR3920 differential pressure transmitter provides very accurate low pressure wetwet differential pressure measurement on extremely high line pressure sources. Designed for permanent installation in very demanding subsea applications the housing is completely sealed to resist 300 bar (4,350psi) external pressure. Intended for submersion in pressurised di-electric oil with seawater for monitoring of well head control valves or hydraulic pressure measurement.
Control of chemical injection for sub-sea wells for oil and gas extraction.